Serving the New York City area, including Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx, Staten Island, Nassau, Suffolk, Westchester, and Rockland Counties.
Ralph Alouidor & Associates P.C. is a boutique law firm whose attorneys assist clients primarily with commercial and residential real estate transactions. The lawyers at Ralph Alouidor & Associates, P.C. understand how to effectively and efficiently protect the interests of clients.
With a comprehensive and a current knowledge of legal matters within New York area, we understand the diverse intricacies of this practice. Our focus is to serve as a valued resource to our clients while delivering top quality legal representation.
Our clients can feel secure that we are equipped to handle every aspect of their case. For comprehensive and knowledgeable legal services in the New York area, Ralph Alouidor & Associates, P.C.
We provide representation for clients who are buying, selling or refinancing a commercial or residential building, home, condominium unit or cooperative apartment. We work efficiently; it is our goal to get our clients into contract quickly and complete the transaction as soon as possible. We maintain close contact with our clients, returning calls and emails immediately throughout the process.
Several areas of focus include:
- Residential real estate closings: We represent buyers, sellers and other parties in residential real estate closings.
- Commercial real estate closings: We can help you make sure your commercial real estate closing is handled properly to maximize your investment return.
- Buying and selling co-op apartments: Co-ops are a major feature of the real estate market in New York. We represent buyers, sellers and other parties in co-op transactions.
- Buying and selling condominiums: Our firm helps clients protect their interests in the negotiation and completion of condominium purchase and sale transactions.
- Co-op and condo building management representation: Transactional and litigation services to co-op and condominium management entities.
- Intrafamily transfers of property: We have extensive experience guiding clients through New York’s unique process for the transfer of real estate to family members.
- Short Sale negotiations with banks
- Regaining foreclosure surpluses: If your property has been foreclosed on and sold off for more than you owed on the loan, we may be able to help you regain the surplus.
- Building Department Violations: We will guide you through the process of clearing violations and avoiding excessive fines.
Contact: Ralph Alouidor, Esq., 77-43 Vleigh Place, Flushing, NY 11367, (P) (347) 766-8212